Calling all members!
Did you know that 86% of marketing professionals use video as a marketing tool? According to the latest video marketing statistics, the majority (78%) say that videos have directly helped increase sales.
Video is the fastest way to accelerate the know, like, and trust factor with potential clients. And there is no better way for you to capitalize on that than by having a LinkedIn profile video.
If you’ve been waiting for a reason to record and upload your LinkedIn profile video, here’s an incentive.
The NRWA will be running a LinkedIn profile video contest, March 20 - May 30.
All entries win bragging rights. The best video wins a $25 Amazon gift card. Profile Video Contest is open to NRWA Members only.
How to Submit Your Video
To submit your completed video, please upload it to your preferred web storage option (Dropbox, YouTube, Vimeo, Google Drive). When completing your entry form, you will be asked to provide a link to your video.
LinkedIn Profile Video Guidelines
- The video needs to be 29-sec or shorter (to make sure it falls under LinkedIn’s maximum 30-sec)
- Upload the video on LinkedIn’s mobile app
- Make sure to add captions to ensure inclusivity.
- Record video on your phone, Canva, or a free mobile app
- Free mobile apps: Clips, ClipChamp, CapCut (iPhone), ClipChamp, and CapCut (android).
Best of luck to all of our members!
* By submitting an entry, contestants agree that their submissions will be published at NRWA discretion (e.g., website, e-book)