Lights, Camera, VIDEO INTERVIEW!!
Carol Camerino, CCMC, CTTCC, CBBSC, Credentialed Career Manager
Over 70% of applicants feel increased levels of stress during job interviews…add in a video component, and YIKES!!
Video-based interviews are both ubiquitous and here to stay. These employment “screen tests” can shake one’s confidence and result in a less-than-optimal interview performance. We can seize this opportunity to help clients prepare for their moments in the spotlight (and potentially add another service to our offerings).
In “Lights, Camera, INTERVIEW!!,” we’ll explore the different types of video interviews, review universal interview coaching basics (including how to answer, “tell me about yourself” AND how to effectively prepare for interviews), and discuss the 10-point checklist for effective video interviewing (you’ll receive a re-brandable version to share with clients, too).
This webinar will equip you with the following:
- Up-to-date information around types of video interviews and platforms as a reference for your own practice and to share with clients.
- A 10-point video interview checklist that can be rebranded and shared with your clients.
- Ideas for integrating video interview coaching into your practice.
- Considerations for contingency planning to help clients navigate the mercurial temperament of our virtual connectivity.
- Ideas for coaching/teaching clients about common video, telephonic, and in-person interviewing missteps and how to avoid them.
- Tips for effective interview-prep research and how it informs clients’ responses (hint: many clients under-prepare or focus on general elements that don’t impact the process).
This webinar recording is $9.99 for members and $19.99 for nonmembers. It does not qualify for a CEU.
About Carol Camerino:
Carol Camerino is a certified career coach and professional resume writer serving clients from new grads through C-Suite execs, and is a former NRWA board member.
She fell in love with careers as a young reader, with the amazing good fortune to live across the street from a library. Summers meant endless days of reading about new careers…each one was just SO interesting. Today Carol gets to play in various careers (albeit vicariously) through her clients. She thinks “now THAT’S what I want to be when I grow up…” at least once a week.
Carol can be reached at [email protected]—she LOVES talking shop, so reach out to brainstorm, share ideas, or ask questions.