Tap Into The Growing Tech Market
Presented by Ruth Pankratz, Gabby Communications
Originally Recorded on Friday, May 20, 2016
Are you prepared to help technical professionals overcome challenges by communicating their business value and differentiating them in the market place? According to the U.S. Department of Labor, the technical profession is one of the fastest growing fields. What we know is that it’s very difficult for technical professionals to put into words exactly what they do.
In this webinar, you will learn how to…
- Effectively collect your client’s technical content by asking key questions, translating technical terms, and creating powerful content.
- Quickly locate resources to understand technical terms so that you can approach these projects with confidence.
- Implement techniques that align your client’s content with their job aim, section-by-section, regardless of their professional level.
- Create résumé formats that showcase technical experience and value, including positioning certifications, patents, white papers, publications, and more!
* One CEU will be awarded for this webinar.
This webinar recording is free for members and $19.99 for nonmembers.
Bio – Ruth Pankratz
It’s an honor helping diverse clients build their image word by word, creating compelling documents and developing marketing strategies. Throughout my career, my passions have always been marketing and writing.
While I enjoyed being employed at Hewlett Packard, Konica Minolta, Proven Systems, and Performance Health Solutions, for the last 10 years I’ve been delighted to manage my own business, Gabby Communications. Each day I get to help professionals and small business owners communicate their brand and value.
By offering résumés, professional letters, LinkedIn profiles, job-search strategies, interview advising, operation structures, and marketing plans, I partner with clients to enhance their brand and confidence.
Other contributions include delivering presentations at international conferences, writing articles, coauthoring e-books, and facilitating training.
Professional designations and distinctions:
· Nationally Certified Résumé Writer (NCRW)
· Certified Professional Résumé Writer (CPRW)
· Certified Résumé Development Coach (CRDC)
· Certified Hidden Job Market Coach (CHJMC)
· Recognized Outstanding Achievement in Résumés award (ROAR)
· Web Technologies Certified, International Web Association
·Master of Business Administration, Colorado State University
· Bachelor of Science, Communication & Media, Kennesaw State University
Email: [email protected]