How To Up Your Game, Be More Productive &
Grow Your Business With Easy-to-Customize Distinctive Resume Templates
Presented by Platinum Level Affiliate,
Michelle Dumas, NCRW, NCOPE
Friday, February 25, 2022 | 12:30 p.m.-1:15 p.m., ET
Quickly and easily produce customized resumes, biographies, and other career documents for your clients in beautifully stylized, modern formats that don’t just look great but are ATS friendly too! In this free hands-on, 30-minute demonstration, learn how you can:
• Confidently create and deliver beautifully designed, one-of-a-kind resumes, bios, and other documents even though you have started from a template.
• Save tons of time! Write resumes quickly and easily with the structure and strategy all thought out for you. Just choose the template that best matches your vision for your client and replace the “dummy” text with your client’s resume content…voila…DONE…in record time!
• Win a competitive edge and build a loyal, happy client base who refer all their friends and family to you because they are so amazed at the beautiful, strategic, eye-appealing, standout resume you created for them and the incredible results they received in the job market because of it!
• Charge more for your services as one of the few employment industry professionals who have the capability to produce such cutting-edge, ATS-friendly resume designs.
• Increase your per-client sales by offering complementary add-on documents such as executive biographies, cover letters, infographic networking resumes, resume addendum documents, and more.
About Michelle Dumas:
Michelle Dumas founded Distinctive Career Services, LLC in 1996. With multiple certifications and as the winner of many industry awards, Michelle is well-known in the industry for creating powerful, engaging, distinctively designed resumes that are infused with personality and tell her clients’ unique, branded career stories.
An engaged NRWA member, Michelle has been a speaker at several NRWA conferences, is a former member of the NRWA board of directors including serving as the organization’s president in 2017, and has served in a variety of other volunteer roles such as on the NCRW Certification Commission, the Public Image Committee, the ROAR Judging Committee, and currently, the President’s Advisory Board.
By participating in this course and/or webinar, you are agreeing to let the instructor/facilitator call you by name during the webinar when addressing questions or information. You also understand that session recordings may be made available to any NRWA member/nonmember who registers/downloads the recordings at anytime in the future.
Should you wish to remain anonymous, please request this in writing to [email protected] when you register for the course/webinar.